The very lovely Gudrun Jona challenged me to post my first blog post and as I guessed it wasn’t very entertaining, but it’s still a fun challenge.
Here I am
This is me..
and who am I you might ask..
The name is Ida, I often go by IdaPida, but by clicking on this blog you probably already knew that.
Like my best friend Renate I’ve decided to start up a second blog, mine also mainly english.
Not easy writing in norwegian when the keyboard is english. But now I’m on my way. I will try my best to keep both up, as I do know some people prefer reading in Norwegian.
I do not expect this one to be highly popular with loads of hits, because that is very unlike me, but hopefully it will be a place where friends and loved ones can keep up with my doings and such.
So with that i welcome you to my brand new blog!
No pictures, no entertaining quotes, nothing, but as you can see at that time I was using two blogs, sadly the one I used to have in Norwegian was deleted. then I checked my second entry,it was actually password protected, as I was terrified the person it was about came across it, but it shows how annoyed I was about my former housemate hehe.. that’s a bit more juicy so I’ll show you that one too..
10 things I hate about you
i feel the need to blow out some steam, because I am getting pissed off, and i don’t like to be.
Hopefully you will never ever read this, because I don’t wanna be the one to cause problems.
Most of the time it’s ok, but I guess that is because I’m not someone to loudly speak up in situations like this..
Seeing as I must be the most annoying creature on the planet sometimes, you’re not perfect yourself.
1. I hate that you never flush properly
2. I hate that you never shut doors after you.. be closest or cupboards whatever..
3. I hate that you never dry up after yourself after having a shower
4. I hate that you wash clothes so often we can barely get to the machine, I dont have anything to wear anymore
5. I hate that you try to be in control of everything, making me feel worthless when it comes to things like the household money
6. I hate the fact that just cause you paid the bill(which we paid you back for later), you think you own the tv 24/7, we always budge for your wishes
7. I hate that you complain about our music, yet play your own loudly while singing falsely along
8. I hate that you never air out the kitchen after cooking something that smells
9. I hate the way you approach things and assume the worst all the time
10. I hate that you get grumpy when we have someone over, when you’re “Guy-Friend” spends the night several days a week (thanks Renate)
wow that felt good.!
luckily we didn’t have to suffer another year, but I guess it shows I wrote in English from the very beginning of my wordpress blog.
So I want to pass this challenge on to Astrid Katrine, James and Monica.