So first Renate challenged me, then Plosiv did too, I guess when I’m challenged twice, I should actually take the challenge?
I’ve decided to follow my lovely housemate’s example and do this in English.
1. Write 10 things about yourself
2. post a picture of one of your best memories and write about it.
3. Post a picture you like
4. Post a picture you don’t like
5. Challenge 5 others.
1. I just got a brilliant idea for Adriane’s competition, I just hope I can get it done in time.
2. I baked loads of cupcakes today, and even if they look very weird, they tasted very nice!
3. I’ve lived abroad for the majority of the last three years
4. I’ve lived in three different countries (Norway, New Zealand and England)
5. Even though I’ve almost finished a bachelor, I think I will start another one next year, I just have to decide which one I wanna start, because I have about 4 different things I wanna do, yet they’re all related to each other in a way.
6.I sleep with a soft toy (my Stitch) in my bed every night
7. I’ve been single for 5 years
8. I cry at least once a week (for various reasons, sometimes it’s as pathetic as crying over a video on youtube)
9. My dissertation is due in about 2 months time, it is 10-12.000 words, I have about 300 so far.
10. My friends are my EVERYTHING! there’s nothing I would not do for them. I don’t regret a single sacrifice I’ve done in order to provide happiness for my nearest and dearest friends.
This summer I got to be a part of an amazing experience, since I was about 10 I dreamed of being a dancer in the big historic play at stiklestad, this summer it finally came true. I am the one in brown between the purple and the green, on the right side. We had social gatherings, we danced and we just had fun together for 4 weeks. It was a special experience and I hope I get to do it again!
It is not necessarily a flattering photo of me, but it really shows how happy I felt the one week me and my best friend spent in Egypt this summer. It just makes me smile.
I feel this is a very bad photo of me, I felt quite unattractive that evening and it shows on my face.
My dear Sammie looks lovely, but I feel of all the pictures I have of me available right now,this one is not very flattering, and you can tell I am not too comfortable with having my picture taken. (and i took this photo myself I think) ooh and i’d had a few drinks too so.. I know there’s a lot of drunken photos of me out there that look far worse, but I don’t wanna share them haha..
As for challening others, I think most of you have already done this by now, so if you haven’t and want to.